1. I was in the Navy for 6 years and never even saw a boat up close.
2. I know most guys want to learn to play the guitar, but I have always wanted to learn to play the saxophone.
3. I can bowl with both my right and left hands and have carried a 200 average using both of them.
4. I am a second generation Trekkie. I have seen every Star Trek episode in every reincarnation of the series. Go ahead, quiz me. This is my dad's fault.
5. I want to move and work in Europe some day. I would go tomorrow if I could. Anyone know who's hiring over there?
6. I am one of the less than 1% of the population that has negative buoyancy. This means I sink, I do not float, ever. This is a good thing if you are a diver, but pray you never find yourself in the middle of the ocean without a life jacket.
7. I once made the 8 ball on the break two racks in a row against a guy when we were playing for $100. He was pissed.
8. I like to make my tuna fish with plain yogurt instead of mayonnaise. I hate mayonnaise and it taste like tuna either way.
9. I can not stand to go camping. Don't even ask.
10. My dream car is the Porsche 911 Carrera convertible (whose isn't). I don’t have one of these, but I do love my convertible.
11. My mom and "father" divorced when I was three. I have never seen him since. Any reference to dad I print is in reference to my step-dad. He has been in my life since I was 5.
12. I have moved around a lot in my adulthood. I have lived in Texas, California, Alaska, Illinois and now Virginia.
13. I once spent 8 wonderful days in Ireland playing golf and drinking beer with 18 strangers and 1 friend. I came home with 19 friends.
14. I think the sexiest part of a woman is the small of her back - tattoos are ok, but not required.
15. I know a lot of people, but have less than 10 friends. Right now, none of them live within 100 miles of me.
16. I think my mom is the coolest person I know, although I would like her to check the tude.
17. I have made two hole in ones in my lifetime. Both with 9 irons when I was an 18 handicap. Now that I am a zero handicap, I can't even come close. Damn golf is frustrating.
18. I hardly ever drink beer, no, I mean hardly ever. I do love a good vodka and I don't consider Absolut or Stoli a good vodka.
19. I love music. Everything but country. I listen to it all the time and think the iPod is the greatest invention.
20. The first girl I asked to the prom in high school turned me down...nicely. I was forever changed when I found out she died three years later in a car accident. This is only interesting because I barely knew her in high school and had not seen her at all in those three years.
21. I spent my high school years working as a cook in a family style Italian restaurant. I still make a mean Italian pot roast.
22. I have vacationed in England, France, Italy, Ireland and Scotland. My next "have to go to" spot is Australia.
23. I like to eat at four star restaurants and drink fine red wine. I almost never drink white wine.
24. I was married at 18 and divorced by 21. I don't regret it as I have a great son from that marriage.
25. I would like to live in a loft in a major downtown area (Manhattan would be nice). I like the idea of not having walls.
26. I played varsity baseball as a freshman in high school. I never played again after the ninth grade. Stupid.
27. The first CD I ever bought was the first Tears For Fears album. Did they make a second album?
28. I had tonsillitis for six months when I was 4 because the doctors refused to operate until I turned 5. I spent my 5th birthday in the hospital.
29. I actually enjoy shopping for myself or someone else. I know I am a guy and I am not supposed to like it, but I enjoy shopping for clothes, books, music, etc. I have actually been known to stop at random furniture stores just to look around.
30. I crave a McDonalds Double Quarter Pounder (no cheese) every time I am hung over.
31. The Navy once over paid me one month's salary and I never told them. They never caught it, even when they audited my records when I was discharged.
32. I went deep sea fishing with five other guys twice while living in Alaska. On those two trips we caught over 800 pounds of halibut, the largest single fish was 196 pounds. I don't eat halibut anymore.
33. The five woman on my "freebie list" (shameless Friends reference) are Salma Hayek, Halle Berry, Elisabeth Shue, Jennifer Connelly and Natalie Portman. Natalie Portman finally got old enough to make the list.
34. I love any dessert that is made with chocolate. I also love vanilla creme brule.
35. When I was 22, I cheated on my girlfriend. I still regret it to this day.
36. I don't like to read, but I do like book stores. I have only read about 50 books in my whole life.
37. My favorite book is The Bourne Identity. Read it, they messed up the movie.
38. I believe all pets should be indoor pets and that anyone who is cruel to animals doesn't deserve to live.
39. I think the Gates of Hell by Rodin is the most amazing sculpture I have ever seen with the Statue of David a close second.
40. On the same note, I think the most overrated piece of artwork I have ever seen is the Mona Lisa. Can someone please explain the appeal of this painting to me?
41. I think Eric Clapton is a god. He is not the God, but a god.
42. In one year, I missed playing golf in the US Amateur and the US Mid-AM by one shot each. I would still like to play in one of those tournaments some day.
43. I will never date anyone that smokes, although I did have a one night stand with one, once.
44. Other than season two of American Idol, I have never watched a single episode of any reality TV programs.
45. I like to go to museums and art galleries, but I need some of the art explained to me.
46. My first car was a 1968 Firebird.
47. I have never been jealous in any of my relationships.
48. I buy a piece of artwork on every vacation I take to remind me of the trip.
49. I don't like to shave everyday. I usually only shave twice a week.
50. Most of my closest friends are also Sagittarians.
51. I collected comic books as a kid right up until the time I went into the Navy. I gave my collection to my younger brother.
52. I honestly believe that men and women can be friends without agendas. Shar-Babes proves that for me, friends for almost 20 years now.
53. I do the crossword puzzle in the paper almost every day. The Sunday NY Times is too much for me though.
54. I think I watch way too much TV.
55. I am hard to really get to know. I tend to be closed off.
56. I am taking my son to Europe for his 21 birthday. It should be a great trip.
57. I did not think that the Lord of the Rings movies were that great. I thought the third one was especially disappointing.
58. I pay my bills online and always on time.
59. I have never been especially close to my brothers and sisters. When I left the house at 18, most of them were still very young. I think this has changed over the last five years or so as we have become closer.
60. The only time I like my eggs over easy is when I have them with pancakes. I like to put them between the pancakes and make a kind of pancake sandwich.
61. I have been playing Texas Holdem for about 10 years now and I am a little pissed that it has become so fashionable. Although, I appreciate all the new dead money at the tables.
62. I don't like SUVs, but I drive one. I bought it because I needed the space. Now I don't.
63. I have been the commissioner of a Fantasy Football league for 10 years.
64. My sense of humor tends to be sarcastic in nature.
65. I have a great kid, but I don't think I was an especially great dad. I was divorced when my son was two and distance makes it hard to be a real part of a child’s life (no excuses).
66. I think they should stop manufacturing hand guns and automatic weapons in America. Ban them both. If you need "the right to bear arms," try a shotgun. It's hard to conceal, and it makes the perfect home defense weapon.
67. I do not carry around any pictures in my wallet.
68. I hate when people over generalize. Is that an over generalization?
69. I am great at Trivial Pursuit because I have a lot of useless information trapped in my brain.
70. I do not have a lot of happy memories from childhood as I grew up in a very dysfunctional family. I do remember Christmas was always special at my house. My parents always overdid it on the holidays. They still do.
71. I love to travel. I tend to try and find work that requires travel. I flew 100,000 miles a year for one company and never left the continental US.
72. I do not believe in organized religion. I believe spirituality comes from within and not from within a church.
73. I believe in universal health care. Any man, woman or child should be able to go to the doctor or dentist.
74. If it is true that you only get three great women in your life, I have already had them all.
75. I rarely wear any jewelry. No necklaces, earrings (ear is pierced though), or watch (occasionally, I got a Movado as a gift). I hardly wore either of my wedding rings.
76. I like my chocolate shakes made with vanilla ice cream and Hershey's chocolate syrup and not chocolate ice cream.
77. At one time my ex wife and I had 2 dogs, 2 cats (and a few strays), a rabbit and a bird. They were all indoor pets, except the rabbit, who had his own village.
78. If I am not making fun of you, I probably don't like you.
79. I own one pair of tennis shoes. I do not understand guys that own 10 pairs of sneakers. I do own 10 pair of dress shoes. That seems normal to me.
80. My first six months in the Navy, we were so poor, my ex wife and I used to live on top ramen noodles (11¢ a package) and potatoes. I never want to be that poor again.
81. I once drove my mother’s car through the hallways of my high school. It did not go over so well when I hit one of the walls.
82. I currently live at a nice outdoor shopping mall. It is convenient, but I am sure will grow old.
83. I don't think I have ever had a relationship with anyone who really understood me. See #55 for the reason why.
84. One year, I played over 250 rounds of golf. I average about 12 a year now.
85. I think teachers should make $100,000 a year. Then more people would want to be teachers instead of lawyers.
86. I don't like the fact that most video games today are about people killing other people.
87. I tend to be the life of the party. All true Sagittarians do.
88. I admire anyone who adopts children or rescues animals. I think these are the only truly selfless acts.
89. I was always really good at math in school. I was not so good at English. And I just didn't like history.
90. Every woman I have dated has been absolutely beautiful. At least, they were to me.
91. I went to a high school where I was the minority. Less than 10% of the student body was white. I am a better person for it.
92. I can be obnoxious at times, especially when I am out having a good time.
93. I have written the first page of three books, but the second page of none.
94. I worked out three hours a day, six days a week for three years. I have not been in a gym for over 5 years.
95. I believe in a woman's right to choose, but would never opt to have an abortion.
96. I have always wanted to try skydiving, but only if it is an accelerated free fall jump.
97. I like to see live music, especially jazz or blues.
98. I am very competitive, but I usually only compete with myself.
99. I don't tell my family and friends how much they mean to me enough. I hope they know.
100. I am pretty sure I met my soul mate at the dry cleaners and did not realize it. But I am still looking for her.